4pm April 7th, 2018
Directions to the Wedding Beach:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Laser Tag 6pm
Beach BBQ 5pm
Sunday Funday Brunch
Hotels that have a block of rooms for Alford-Skursky Wedding! ** MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW!!!**
At this time of year it is Spring Break in Destin, Florida! Please do not wait to RSVP or book where you are staying! Hotels and Airbnbs book a year in advance!
Here is the reservation link you can use to make online reservations at rates specifically negotiated for your company:
The Courtyard by Marriott or Residence Inn at Grand Boulevard, Sandestin!
These hotels are just a few miles from the beach house. You receive a discounted rate, but book early because availability may be limited.
You can call our reservations department at 1-800-701-0767 and reference the Alford/Skursky Wedding Rate or provide the group code, ASW.
You can go to our website at www.destin.embassysuites.com and enter the group code, ASW in the group code field.
- To get started, access hilton.com/glm.
- You will be asked to login using your HHonors account. If you don’t have one, you can create an account by clicking the “Sign Up Now” link located under the “Get Started” button.
- You will then be asked to enter the Hotel Property Code DSIES, Group Code ASW and Event Dates 04/05/18-04/08/18.
- You must accept the terms and conditions listed before clicking the “Set Up Group” button.
- Once the Guest List Manager Profile page opens, there will be a table under “My Group Events” containing the group information and action links. From here, you will be able to follow links to book reservations, view and change reservations, view room count summary, and create your own Personalized Group Web Page
For inquires about your block or to check the status please contact:
Brandee Barnes at email@example.com or Jessica Rhodes at Jessica.Rhodes@dimdev.com
We can provide screenshots and information on your block pick up upon request.
What does the Weather Look Like for April?
Some things to keep in mind:
- It could rain!!
- Mornings and evenings may be chilly
- Most of the events will be outside on the beach (lots of sand!)
- If you are in town on Friday you may want to bring a swim suit and sunscreen!